



Braden is in "the phase". He was trying to copy my lunges one day, tripped in the hardfloor entry and got a fat lip. Then he tried getting in the pool on his own and slipped on the step. The goose egg was big. He was crying alot, but mostly because we took him out of the pool to help him, but as soon as we put himback in, he was happy. He also likes reading books, coloring, and playing with tinker toys. Sorry, there is so much new stuff at once. I get behind.

3 comments:
He is such a cutie - I can't believe how big he is!!
You look great!! I hope your baby comes soon!! :)
Yea! I am so glad that you updated your blog. I didn't know your actual due date. Maybe your little girl has already arrived. I enjoyed your pictures and hearing what you are up to.
I totally found your blog, and couldn't be happier. Especially since you are about to pop a baby out of you. Hope everything is GREAT!
Post a Comment