Monday, July 28, 2008

WISHING SHE WERE HERE




I may not be huge (I am measuring a few weeks under what is expected for this time in my pregnancy, and people don't think I look like I am less than a week from my due date), but I feel it, and I am definately bigger. My mom said these pictures don't do me justice. She thinks I have grown since I took them 3-5 days ago.

My mom came a week before my due date which is Aug 1, because Braden was born 6 days early. Brett is off of work until school starts again, and I have everything ready to go, because she could have been early, but she still hasn't arrived. So, we are all trying to patiently wait. WE JUST WISH SHE WOULD COME!!

With Braden, Brett and I were in a busy time of the school year, finishing up a quarter, doing grades, giving state tests and it was like, "whew, we got it all done," and Braden came that night. Plus we had in our minds he would be late, so it was exciting when he arrived early, without any expectation.

No comments: