



For 4th of July we were in Washington visiting my parents and siblings. Obviously cooler than Cali, we had our sweatshirts on for a bit of rain. It was nice to have some fresh air, getting away from all the smoke in in Northern CA from all the fires, I liked the cooler weather too. We went to a picnic/work party for my brother-in-law's business. It was a good time.
1. Braden wants to make sure he gets that bean bag in.
2. Ean is Braden's cousin just about 2 months older than him, they were enjoying some watermelon.
3. Daddy was taking good care of Braden because I am tired out quickly moving him around. He's pretty good size, and so am I. (you know the preggy belly, doesn't make it fun to carry around heavy stuff).
4. Braden and grandpa are good buddies.

No comments:
Post a Comment